Saturday, September 7, 2013

Welcome Our Guest Designer Michelle Bostinelos!!

Today we have a special treat!  I have invited Michelle Bostinelos to be our very first guest designer here at Week-2-Week.  I first got to know Michelle through her awesome blog Busy Being Happy.  She is an awesome photographer and her pictures are the star of her Project Life pages.  I sent her the sketches for the current challenge and she worked 3 of them into her Week 34 pages.
 
Here is what she had to say:
 
"My date card is inspired by the 2nd 4x6 you have listed. I have a 3x4 card (orange with stars) that I used washi tape and sequins inspired by the 1st 3x4 sketch on your list. And another 4x6 card that I use the three stars at the top."
 




 
 Aren't her pages awesome?  I especially love the addition of the 8x10 enlargement in the above picture. AND...she stamped on it.  LOVE IT!
 
You can check out Michelle's blog right HERE and see ALL of her awesome work and get to know her.  She is very inspirational in many ways.  Thanks Michelle for letting me feature your work.
 
Please do not forget our current challenge to use one or more of these sketches:
 
 
You can see all the challenge details including an awesome prize by going HERE.
 

3 comments:

  1. You are right great pages, will check out Michelle's blog next.
    Working on my PL page today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including me! I had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete